Questions for today's Chronological Bible reading:
- What are some of God's basic values seen in the instructions He gives to the Israelites?
- Why does God make the restitution greater than the offense?
- Why does God require the men to appear before the Lord during the three feasts mentioned in chapter 23?
- What does God promise He will do for those who carefully obey and worship Him?
- Why does God stagger the Israelite's victory over their enemies?
- How do the people respond to God's instructions and promises?
Thank the Lord that He is able to provide sufficiently for today and in the future. Ask Him to show you where you are trusting in human logic rather than walking by faith in what He has revealed about Himself in Scripture.